I have added a lot of new features to the fluid/rigid-body simulator. Here is a bulleted list:
- Added mesh importing support via AssImp Library.
- Fixed lots of bugs in mesh voxelization. Now you should be able to voxelize any arbitrary closed mesh.
- Added parameter files so you can change many system parameters without the need to recompile.
- Improved rendering of rigid-bodies.
- I implemented some basic instance rendering. I plan to reintroduce flocking simulations implemented by Myrna Merced. Then I can take advantage of intanced mesh rendering to render birds, fish etc.
- I have added configurable point source gravity for interesting effects.